To be eligible to register for theCoronal Polishing Course and Caries Prevention (Fluoride Application) Course, you must:
- Be a graduate of a CODA-accredited dental assisting (DA) program. Not all programs are CODA-accredited. If you are unsure of your program’s accreditation status, please check the CODA website here: https://www.ada.org/en/coda/find-a-program. If your program is not listed on CODA’s website, the program is not CODA-accredited.
- Been practicing as a chairside dental assistant (direct patient care), in a general dentistry office, for at least 1 year.
Prior to registration, you must:
- Provide documentation / proof showing that you graduated from a CODA-accredited DA program.
- Acceptable documentation includes: a copy of your degree/diploma; letter from program director attesting to the fact that you graduated / completed all program requirements; or official transcripts from the institution from which you graduated.
- Provide documentation / proof showing that you have been a practicing chairside dental assistant (direct patient care), in a general dentistry office, for at least 1 year. You must provide documentation / proof showing that you have been employed exactly as described above.
- Acceptable documentation includes: a letter written and signed by your dentist employer attesting to the fact that you have been employed exactly as described above. Please note, a letter from the office manager is not acceptable documentation.
The next Coronal Polishing Course and Caries Prevention (Fluoride Application) Course is not yet scheduled. For groups of 3 or more, please contact Staci Schory at email@example.com.
All participants are required to register for the workshop via registration link that will be made available to eligible parties only. Please email Staci Schory at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm eligibility and to be added to the list to receive the registration link via email after its release. Please note, registration is processed through IU Conferences and Event Registration and full payment via credit card is required at the time of registration. Space in the workshop is limited and registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Registration Fee for Coronal Polishing: $495
Registration Fee for Fluoride Application: $495
Registration Fee for Both Courses: $850
Payment Accepted: Credit Card Only
No refund if course materials have been accessed; participant may choose to reschedule to a future course. If cancelling prior to accessing course material, partial refund with a $100 service charge.
Minimum of 3 enrollees or the course will be rescheduled.