Change Major

Change your major

If you want to change your major within the same program area, contact your academic advisor. If the major you're interested in isn't offered in your program, talk with your advisor or Student Central about best points of contact.

Ultimately you will need to talk to an advisor in your program of interest to find out if you've met the requirements necessary to change to that major. They will assist you in filling out the appropriate forms to make your major change official. 

Find your advisor